Merino Herringbone Throw (Charcoal/Orange Stripe)
Made from our super-soft extra-fine merino wool, this warm and comfortable throw will become a staple around the home; whether being used to snuggle under on the sofa, an eye-catching throw for the bed, or a picnic blanket during the summer!
Perfect for gifting - or as a little treat for yourself - our 240gsm merino throw is super easy to care for, quick-drying, and machine washable at cool temperatures. Measuring 2m by 1.4m, our throw is the perfect size for beds, sofas, picnics, or just as a cosy blanket - versatile and multi-use all year round.
We only use responsibly-sourced merino, from our trusted suppliers - and all our wool is non-mulesed, keeping our flock happy and healthy.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, leaving you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick-drying, naturally odour-resistant and sustainable. Join our Flock!
- 100% Extra-fine merino wool
- Naturally super-warm, soft, moisture-wicking and odour-resistant
- Easy to care for - machine washable at 30°C
- Responsibly sourced and non-mulesed 19.5-micron merino wool
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
- Dimensions: 200cm x 140cm