Merino Wool Blend Slippers (Smoke/Orange)
Relax in comfort in an optimal blend of merino & recycled polyester, offering both cosy warmth and lasting durability. The natural rubber sole is suitable for the outdoors, so you can step outside your door/tent/camper, and take in the fresh air fuss free.
The Ortholite recycled foam insole is helping to close the loop on waste material, taking scraps from the factory floor and repurposing them into our comfortable insoles.
Join our flock!
- Upper: 70% Merino/30% Recycled Polyester felted upper
- Insole Covering: 45% Merino/55% Recycled Polyester fabric covering on insole for added warmth & comfort
- Insole: OrthoLite 98% post production recycled foam insole - learn more here
- Natural rubber outsole with 'sheep' logo pattern tread for added durability
- Embossed leather ISOBAA logo tab at back heel
- ISOBAA printed label
- Blanket stitched edging
- Non-mulesed merino
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
The length measurement is in millimeters and represents the length of the internal insole.
To find your size you should either:
1. Measure the insole of a comfortable pair of trainers you own and compare to the chart below.
2. Measure your foot by standing on a piece of paper wearing socks, draw around the circumference of your foot & measure the distance between your heel & longest toe. Do this for both feet and take the longest measurement. The insole length should be slightly bigger than the length of your longest foot.
Slippers - Unisex
|EU SHOES SIZE||39||40||41||42||43||44||45|
|UK SHOE SIZE||5.5||6.5||7||8||9||9.5||10.5|
|USA (M) SHOE SIZE||6||7||7.5||8.5||9.5||10||11|
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days. All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 48.
Please note during sales periods it can take longer for orders to arrive.
Exclusions to 2-5 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2-5 working days timeframe:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.