Mens Merino Cable Sweater (Mustard)
Made from extrafine 7-gauge Merino, this crew-neck sweater is smart enough to layer over a shirt for the office, but equally useful for some extra warmth on a weekend walk in the countryside. The cable knit construction adds texture and detail whilst remaining soft and comfortable.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable. Join our flock!
- 7gg 19.5 micron Extrafine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as a layer for the office or on a weekend walk
- Fully fashioned armholes for a comfortable, premium fit
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Contrast coloured tipping stripe at back neck
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA hem label
- Easy care & quick drying
- Non-mulesed merino
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
Chest - measured around the largest part of your chest, under your arm pits.
Waist - your natural waist lies between your hip bones and the bottom of your ribs. Breathe normally & relax your stomach.
Inseam - measured from the middle of your crotch to the base of your ankle bone.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your waist measurement for bottoms.