Merino 180 Gloves (Black)
Made from superfine 180gm Merino, these full fingered gloves are designed to be used as a close fitting liner, or on their own, depending on the conditions.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
Join our Flock!
- 180gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as an extra glove layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing & hiking, to cycling & running
- Can be worn on their own or as part of a layering system
- Naturally warm, soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA folded hem label
- Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
- Easy care & quick drying
- Recycled packaging
Made in China by an internationally audited factory to confirm working conditions are fair, safe, and environmentally sound.
Accessories - Gloves
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days. All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 48.
Please note during sales periods it can take longer for orders to arrive.
Exclusions to 2-5 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2-5 working days timeframe:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.