Womens IsoSoft 240 Zip Neck (Grey)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Made from fine 240gm Merino and recycled polyester blend, this versatile long sleeved zip top will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you're hiking in the mountains or battling your way to work! Great on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable. Join our flock!
- 240gsm 20.5mic Fine Medium Merino Wool blended with GRS certified Recycled Polyester, to aid durability and performance
- Horizontal thumb holes formed at cuff edge
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Folded ISOBAA hem label
- Printed care instructions avoids scratchy labels and discomfort
- Twin needle hem & cuffs
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- Scooped back hem for extra coverage
- Self fabric zip garage, full length guard for protection and keeper at base
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- 'Sheep' logo printed internally at CB neck
- Easy care & quick drying
- Non-mulesed Merino
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
- Approximate garment weight: 275g (Size S)
Chest - measured around the largest part of your chest, under your arm pits.
Waist - your natural waist lies between your hip bones and the bottom of your ribs. Breathe normally & relax your stomach.
Hips - measured at the widest/fullest point of your hips, including your bottom.
Inseam - measured from the middle of your crotch to the base of your ankle bone.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your waist measurement for bottoms.
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days. All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 48.
Please note during sales periods it can take longer for orders to arrive.
Exclusions to 2-5 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2-5 working days timeframe:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.