Womens Packable Insulated Jacket (Petrol/Orange)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Made from lightweight Merino insulation, offering amazing warmth and protection using non-mulesed Merino. Unlike feather & down, Merino will still insulate even when wet, so you can stop worrying about the weather forecast. Packing down into its built-in stuff sack pocket, you'll stay warm and comfortable exploring the wilderness or on the trip to the shops.
Our jacket outer fabric is made from recycled GREENLON® Nylon - wasted yarn from the textile industry is manufactured into recycled chips, which then go through a spinning process to produce nylon recycled yarn. This outer fabric is then treated with a Durable Water Repellent coating (C0 DWR / PFC free) to give you further protection from the elements.
Join our Flock!
- 100% Merino Wool insulation, using non-mulesed Merino wool
- Recycled GREENLON® Nylon Ripstop outer fabric for durability and protection
- Recycled Polyester lining
- Ideal to use as an outer-layer for days out in changeable conditions
- DWR treatment for all-weather versatility (C0 / PFC Free)
- Flexible elastic hem & cuff
- Full length zip with storm guard and garage for protection against the elements
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, one doubles as a stuff sack with reversable zip
- Zipped sleeve stash pocket
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA hem label
- Non-mulesed Merino
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
- Approximate garment weight: 240g (Size S)
Chest - measured around the largest part of your chest, under your arm pits.
Waist - your natural waist lies between your hip bones and the bottom of your ribs. Breathe normally & relax your stomach.
Hips - measured at the widest/fullest point of your hips, including your bottom.
Inseam - measured from the middle of your crotch to the base of your ankle bone.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your waist measurement for bottoms.
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days. All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 48.
Please note during sales periods it can take longer for orders to arrive.
Exclusions to 2-5 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2-5 working days timeframe:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.