Mens Merino 150 Vest (Black)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Made from superfine 150gm Merino, this sleeveless vest will soon become a staple baselayer in your wardrobe. Whether you need an extra under layer when it's really cold, or when you still want the benefits of merino when it's really hot.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
Join our Flock!
- 150gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as a base layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing & hiking, to cycling & running
- Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
- Off set shoulder seams to prevent rucksack straps from rubbing
- Drop tail hem for additional coverage
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Can be worn on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA folded hem label
- Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
- Easy care & quick drying
- Non-mulesed Merino
- Recycled & recyclable packaging
Chest - measured around the largest part of your chest, under your arm pits.
Waist - your natural waist lies between your hip bones and the bottom of your ribs. Breathe normally & relax your stomach.
Inseam - measured from the middle of your crotch to the base of your ankle bone.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your waist measurement for bottoms.
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days. All UK orders are sent with Royal Mail 48.
Please note during sales periods it can take longer for orders to arrive.
Exclusions to 2-5 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2-5 working days timeframe:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.