Womens Merino 200 Zip Neck Hoodie (Stripe Navy/Denim)
Made from superfine 200gm Merino, this versatile long sleeved hoodie will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you need a base layer for hiking in the mountains or a casual top for the weekend! Great on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
Join our Flock!
- 200gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as a base layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing & hiking, to cycling & running
- Half YKK zip front for versatile ventilation and easy on/off, with garage & guard for comfort
- Loop hood adjusters for a neater function
- Underarm gusset panels for seam free comfort
- Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
- Raglan sleeve for comfort & to prevent rucksack straps from rubbing
- Drop tail hem for additional coverage
- Deep cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Can be worn on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA folded hem label
- Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
- Easy care & quick drying
- Recycled packaging
Chest - measured around the largest part of your chest, under your arm pits.
Waist - your natural waist lies between your hip bones and the bottom of your ribs. Breathe normally & relax your stomach.
Hips - measured at the widest/fullest point of your hips, including your bottom.
Inseam - measured from the middle of your crotch to the base of your ankle bone.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your waist measurement for bottoms.
Christmas Delivery Dates 2020
UK - order by midnight 20th December
EU - order by midnight 11th December
US - order by midnight 1st December
AUS - order by midnight 24th November
Free for orders over £75
£2.99 for orders under £25
£3.99 for orders under £40
£4.99 for orders under £75
We aim to get your order to you within 2 working days, and we'll endeavour to deliver as below:
Delivery on or before:
Saturday + Sunday 11am
Exclusions to 2 working day delivery
Orders made to the following post codes are unlikely to be received in the 2 working days timeframe above:
Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
Within the UK, products will usually be delivered within 48 hours of despatch; for international deliveries delivery may take longer depending on the postal service used.
International Shipping calculated at checkout.